My Choice Provider Directories: Your Guide to Local Services that Support Independence
My Choice Family Care is an incredible resource for meeting the long-term health and medical needs of seniors and adults with disabilities, while also creating opportunities for providers to building meaningful working relationships with our members.
Since 2000, we have been continually building and bettering our regional networks of providers. Today, we have more than 1,400 community-based caregivers—both individuals and approved organizations—ready to help members live healthier, fuller, more independent lives.
So often, the right care is the key to keeping people in their own homes, so we make sure help is close to home as well. Local providers mean greater convenience and more connections to the community, as well as awareness of area resources, activities, and culture. The directories below are specific to each county we serve, so you know exactly what options are available in your area through My Choice Family Care. Then the choice is yours—review your local directory with your care team, and choose the services and providers that support your goals.
- Most Current Dane Provider Directory (Includes Providers with whom My Choice is finalizing contracts. This Directory is updated weekly but if you have a question about a specific provider or location please feel free to call a My Choice Contracts Representative at 877-489-3814 or use the contact link at the bottom of this page to send a question via email)
- Kenosha Provider Directory
- Milwaukee County Provider Directory
- Ozaukee Provider Directory
- Racine Provider Directory
- Rock Provider Directory
- Sheboygan Provider Directory
- Walworth Provider Directory
- Washington Provider Directory
- Waukesha Provider Directory